NOTE: If you are interested in helping and/or being added to our fence project volunteer list, contact Michelle: email@example.com
– Volunteers meet directly at project site/s with Fence Project Site leader.
– We generally complete 1-3 projects in one day
– Time frame is 3-4 hours.
– We have all tools available, but volunteers can always bring some of their own.
– We primarily install chain link kennel panels to create an enclosure off the home but we also repair/reinforce existing fencing.
– We work through the winter months, unless temps/wind chills dip much below 30 degrees
– No experience is necessary.
– Our goal is to get dogs off chains along with improving convenience for bringing dogs inside.