- Aug 07 2021
- 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Pet Food Pantry
FIDO is currently offering a drive-thru pantry on the first Saturday of each month to provide dog and cat food. We also offer flea treatment for $2 a dose (limit 5) and cat litter as available. Spay/neuter is required to receive pet food pantry assistance, and the pantry provides a convenient venue for scheduling this free service.
NOTE: In December 2020, we provided food for December, January and February. There will not be a FIDO pet food pantry in January or February of 2021. The pantry will resume in March 2021.
– Marion County residency
– Financial Need (except for community cat caretakers)
– Pets receiving food are spayed or neutered
(if not, you must be willing to get your pets spayed or neutered – we can assist with this service)
– You agree to not add more pets to your household while you are a pet food pantry client
What to Bring with You
– Photo identification
– Proof of financial need (food stamp card, disability card, pay stub, etc)
– Proof of spay/neuter for your pets